Uppsala University Global Scholarships
Deadline: 3 Feb 2020 (annual)
Study in: Sweden
Course starts Aug 2020
Uppsala University will award several scholarships for fee-paying students applying for Master’s programmes commencing in the autumn of 2020. One of these scholarship programs is the Uppsala Universiy Global Scholarships, formerly known as Uppsala IPK Scholarships.
The Uppsala University in Sweden
Field(s) of study:
Master Programmes offered during the current admission round and commencing 31 August 2020.
Number of Scholarships:
Citizens of countries outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland.
Scholarships will cover the cost of tuition but not living expenses.
- Citizens of a country outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland.
- Applicants must demonstrate academic talent and show interest in belonging to an educational milieu.
- Students can only be awarded an IPK scholarship for their first priority programme at Uppsala University.
- You must have applied for the Master’s programme before the University Admissions deadline.
- You must meet the entrance requirements for the programme you applied to and application fee and supporting documents must have been received before deadline to University Admissions.
- The programme must be delivered on campus. The scholarship is not available for distance learning programmes or programmes partially taught at other universities outside Sweden.
Scholarship applications open on 16 January 2020 while applications for admissions have already opened 15 October 2019.
To be considered for Uppsala University’s scholarships, you must first apply for one of Uppsala University’s Master’s programmes through the website www.universityadmissions.se. You must then submit an online scholarship application form on which you will note your application ID from www.universityadmissions.se. The deadline for submitting online scholarship applications for programmes commencing in the autumn 2020 is 3 February 2020.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.