Moyo Media Company Limited is the Media & ICT firm based in Tanzania. It was founded back in 2008. We are specialized in Web Solutions, Media Services, ICT Solutions and Graphic Design.
In order to keep our services at a higher level and meet our customers’ maximum satisfaction, we wish to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill in this challenging position.
Position: Videographer & Editors (4 Positions)
Department: Media Services
Report to: Department Manager – MS & Copy to Assistant DM
Salary Grade: C3
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Meeting with the Director to determine production vision.
- Reviewing raw material to determine shot list.
- Manipulating film and video footage using modern editing techniques.
- Maintaining continuity while moving shots according to scene value.
- Trimming footage and putting together the rough project.
- Inserting dialog, sound effects, music, graphics, and special effects.
- Ensuring the project follows a logical sequence.
- Consulting with the Director and production team throughout the project.
- Creating the final cut for broadcasting.
ELIGIBILITY FOR APPLICATION:
- Qualifications in Film Studies, Cinematography or related field.
- Previous work experience as a Videographer or Editor.
- Hands-on experience with editing software, including Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro X, Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, and Premier etc.
- Creative and artistic skills.
- Familiarity with 3D composition and special effects.
- Portfolio of completed film productions.
- Ability to work to a tight schedule.
- Ability to translate ideas into complete projects.
- Experiences in business continuity and practical skills to apply big data.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates who meet the minimum qualification and experience requirements for the above mentioned position are advised to do/follows the followings:
- Application letter must be handwritten, supported by Professional CVs with recent passport-sized photo attached, certified copies of academic & professional certificates, copy of national identification/Zanzibar Identity/Passport for foreigner, plus certified birth certificate.
- All necessary documents required for foreigner applicants.
- Personal Statement which explains your background life, why you are applying for the post and your future expectations.
- Three Recommendation Letters from either religious leader/local government leader or from professional experts etc.
- All application without relevant documents will not be considered.
- ALL APPLICATIONS must be submitted via POSTAL MAIL only to the following address before December 23, 2020.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
MOYO MEDIA COMPANY LIMITED,
P. O. BOX 271, CHAKE CHAKE.
SOUTH PEMBA, ZANZIBAR