Moyo Media Company Limited is the Media & ICT firm based in Tanzania. It was founded back in 2008. We are specialized in Web Solutions, Media Services, ICT Solutions and Graphic Design.
In order to keep our services at a higher level and meet our customers’ maximum satisfaction, we wish to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill in this challenging position.
Position: Software Developer/Engineer
Department: ICT Solutions
Report to: Department Manager – ICT & Copy to Assistant DM
Salary Grade: C3
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- Directing system testing and validation procedures.
- Directing software programming and documentation development.
- Consulting with departments or customers on project status and proposals.
- Working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of an existing system.
- Consulting with engineering staff to evaluate software-hardware interfaces and develop specifications and performance requirements.
- Designing and developing software systems using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcomes and design consequences.
- Preparing reports on programming project specifications, activities, or status.
- Conferring with project managers to obtain information on limitations or capabilities.
ELIGIBILITY FOR APPLICATION:
- Qualifications in Computer Science or related field.
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle.
- The desire to work in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications.
- Creativity is always a plus.
- Must be a full-stack developer and understand concepts of software engineering.
- Experience working on a variety of software development projects.
- Deep programming language knowledge.
- Experiences in business continuity and practical skills to apply big data.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates who meet the minimum qualification and experience requirements for the above mentioned position are advised to do/follows the followings:
- Application letter must be handwritten, supported by Professional CVs with recent passport-sized photo attached, certified copies of academic & professional certificates, copy of national identification/Zanzibar Identity/Passport for foreigner, plus certified birth certificate.
- All necessary documents required for foreigner applicants.
- Personal Statement which explains your background life, why you are applying for the post and your future expectations.
- Three Recommendation Letters from either religious leader/local government leader or from professional experts etc.
- All application without relevant documents will not be considered.
- ALL APPLICATIONS must be submitted via POSTAL MAIL only to the following address before December 23, 2020.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
MOYO MEDIA COMPANY LIMITED,
P. O. BOX 271, CHAKE CHAKE.
SOUTH PEMBA, ZANZIBAR